Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Retro: Kimmer

Retro: Kimmer

Link to Retro: Kimmer

HAPPY THANKSGIVING RK READERS!

Posted: 24 Nov 2010 08:27 PM PST




I hope you all have the most wonderful holiday. I am so grateful for all the love and support of my readers over the past two years and beyond. It was so lovely to meet so many of my readers at events I covered this year.

I love this blog so much and enjoy the lives that it touches. For your support and kindness I am forever grateful xxoo KIM

I leave you with a Retro favorite tune...Ladies and Gentlemen straight from youtube I give you SAM AND DAVE


No comments:

NASCAR Reportedly Could Add Hybrids for New Manufacturers

It is the latest indication that NASCAR's current car could join IndyCar, IMSA, and F1 with hybrid power on short notice. View in Brow...