Monday, March 14, 2011

Retro: Kimmer

Retro: Kimmer

Link to Retro: Kimmer

RETRO KIMMER: MARK SISTO STOPS BY....

Posted: 13 Mar 2011 04:25 PM PDT


Kimmer with pal singer Mark Sisto

My friend Mark Sisto of the band The Visitors and The Manifestations happened to be in town tonight on a whirl wind visit. Haven't seen Mark since he was here in February 2010. We had alot of fun when he was here last year. Worked with Ivan Kral, Al King, Chris Taylor and SRC guitarist Gary Quackenbush.


Mark Sisto

We filmed 2 songs with Mark singing and I love these videos. They were spontaneous and I just got the Handycam so I was a newbie. Here is Hand of Law:



So much fun to shoot.


Mark Sisto

Mark loves the band SRC (Scot Richard Case) so we picked up Gary Quackenbush and put together a quickie session and I filmed it.




Mark Sisto and his friend from elementary school Jan


Always on the phone or computer that boy!

Read More on RK
48 Hours With Mark Sisto
Kimmer and Mark Visit Coachville Trailer Park
Ann Arbor Rock n Roll Revival 2009

RETRO KIMMER: MORE MASONIC TEMPLE PHOTOS

Posted: 13 Mar 2011 03:55 AM PDT


Kimmer behind the Commandery Parlor Piano

The Masonic Temple in Detroit is one of the most fantastic venues I have toured and I have toured so many... I walked around this building for over 2 hours and still did not see every room inside.


Crystal Ballroom

The Crystal Ballroom was my favorite room. What a gorgeous room to hold a dinner party or reception. Haven't seen anything this beautiful since I was in Europe.


Paul Buono playing piano

My tour guide Paul Buono is also a musician and comes from a musical family. Paul's father is Joe Buono extraordinary French Horn player with the Detroit Symphony. Paul played piano and sang a couple of tunes for fun.

Here are the rest of my batch of Masonic photos. Thanks again Paul! xxooK



No comments:

Get Your F1 Miami Tickets Here; Plus, It's Riding Season! Our Picks for the Best Motorcycle Gear

View in Browser   SHOP EXCLUSIVES SUBSCRIBE Welcome to The Shop, where Road & Track editors and the Hearst Autos Gear Team hig...