Friday, March 25, 2011

Retro: Kimmer

Retro: Kimmer

Link to Retro: Kimmer

RETRO KIMMER: RIKKI ST JAMES PHOTO SHOOT

Posted: 25 Mar 2011 05:54 AM PDT


Rikki St James

Had some fun last weekend working with RSJ for a video project. We needed some current shots for the new videos and RSJ asked me to shoot some stills. Great idea! So I shot about 40 photos in rapid time in his hallway.



Not sure what I was thinking but I took my Fuji camera, sat on the floor and shot the photos from there.

I don't consider myself a "photographer" per se. I just love being able to process my own images and videos in a speedy fashion. When you are a blogger you need your materials instantly. Your story is gone if you have to wait 3 weeks for a video to be processed. Waiting is just not my thing anyway... LOL

RETRO KIMMER: SUPER FULL MOON MARCH 19, 2011

Posted: 25 Mar 2011 05:35 AM PDT



On March 19, 2011 we experienced a "Super" Full Moon for the first time in 18 years. I was at a friend's birthday party north of Detroit. As I was entering the party I didn't stop and take time to shoot this gorgeous site.



After leaving the party at about 2:00 AM March 20, 2011 the moon was still very apparent and in even a better position. Just had to grab my camera bag and shoot a few stills of this magnificent moon.



I didn't do anything fancy with the camera, just a point and click thing. If you'd like to see some really nice professional shots of the Super Moon click here...



I really enjoyed learning more about the Super Moon and this video below features NASA's explanation and it brings this lunar phenomena to light....

No comments:

Even Stock Exhausts Aren't Safe from NYC Noise Camera Tickets

In a noise pollution pilot program spanning across the five borough, even a stock exhaust could earn you an $800 fine. View in Browser   ...