Friday, April 1, 2011

[New post] OPENING DAY!

OPENING DAY!

dailypop | April 1, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p4kUt-2sJ

I have to come clean with my readers. After twelve years of building a strong database of followers, it is time to reveal my master plan.

What none of my readers realize is that my younger brother Melvin has been providing all of the research on games, comics and sci-fi stuff. In return I've been buying him candy and driving him to conventions. His needs are simple.

Many of my closest friends have been confused about the way I've been running the DailyP.O.P. as I have never once mentioned my love for the greatest sport team eva, the Red Sox.

Today, all that changes... make way for the new Daily POP!

Sox News today:

BostonHerald.com: Rangers want what the Red Sox have
Baseball Wires: Boston Red Sox (0-0) at Texas Rangers (0-0), 4:05 p.m.
Lonestar Ball: Series Preview: Boston Red Sox @ Texas Rangers
Dallas SBNation: Opening Day 2011: Texas Rangers Vs. Boston Red Sox
NY Times: Our Predictions for the 2011 Season
Guys with Bats News: Lots of people excited over BIG GAME!
White Hat Monthly: The Sox, and why we care
The Daily Holla: T Minus-1 hour for game time! Our predictions

Add a comment to this post


Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://subscribe.wordpress.com

No comments:

The Best Tools for Cleaning Car Interior Stains; Plus, Early Memorial Day Sales for Road Trippers

View in Browser   SHOP EXCLUSIVES SUBSCRIBE Welcome to The Shop, where Road & Track editors and the Hearst Autos Gear Team hig...