Batmanmarch has been reviewing Doctor Who action figures for about five years now, along with filming some of the most highly regarded original dramas using home made figures and those made by Character Options.

His latest video reviews the Castrovalva set featuring the Fifth Doctor in the shirt sleeves of his former incarnation along with the Master's Roman column-style TARDIS and of course a shrunken Logopolitan. I found it interesting that Batmanmarch noted that the set was initially intended to include a repackaged Anthony Ainley Master figure (technically Kamelion as the Master) or a Tissue Compression Eliminator prop. Why we don't have a proper 80's Master or a TCE toy by now I cannot understand, but I need to reserve my ire for reviewing new episodes, so I won't waste it here.

If you are a fan of Doctor Who collectibles, you really should bookmark Batmanmarch's channel. Only, be warned that it could lead to purchasing more stuff as I have.