Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Retro: Kimmer

Retro: Kimmer

Link to Retro: Kimmer

RETRO: KIMMER GOES BACK TO COBO HALL!

Posted: 15 Mar 2011 07:32 PM PDT


My favorite venue of all time is Cobo Hall

Hey gang I am gearing up to return to producing shows at Cobo Hall. I still want to do some things in Novi but I really want to help Detroit economically and entertain the citizens as well. Detroit needs more major events. That is why I formed Retro: Kimmer Productions


Rotunda in Dearborn before the massive fire

After I did stories on the 12th Floor of JL Hudson's and the Rotunda at Christmas time I got such a huge response from my readers. I also produced a Christmas Gift Toy Hobby Show in Oscoda, Mi in 1995. I just loved doing that show. Imagine a huge Christmas Wonderland in Detroit once more!



I have tons of ideas and lots of people have hopped on board as volunteers to help me produce such a huge project. Luckily I have my own in house art department in my daughter Lesley and her talented friends.


JL Hudson's 12th Floor Christmas Wonderland

Am meeting some folks this week to put the committee together and I am so excited. Kimmer loves this city and can't wait to be a part of Detroit entertainment once more...

If you are interested in exhibit space for your business or just want to help out, email me at retrokimmer@gmail.com

Retailers, Dance Groups, Musicians, and many more categories will be featured.

No comments:

Aston Martin Has a New 823-Horsepower V-12

A complete redesign of the brand's turbocharged V-12 will keep it alive for another era, and we may see it in a new Vanquish before the ...