Thursday, April 14, 2011

Retro: Kimmer

Retro: Kimmer

Link to Retro: Kimmer

RETRO KIMMER'S YOU TUBE CHANNEL!

Posted: 14 Apr 2011 06:21 AM PDT



Hey gang! If you like my blog... you'll dig my Youtube Channel! I have a ton of videos on my Retro: Kimmer You Tube page. You can follow my travels over the past 3 years... Lots of your favorite Detroit rockers are there and more So check out my channel HERE

Just made this video yesterday for Scott Morgan's fans...



I am making more videos today.... with my stash of photos that I have that came straight from the personal collections of my favorite musicians...

No comments:

Aston Martin Has a New 823-Horsepower V-12

A complete redesign of the brand's turbocharged V-12 will keep it alive for another era, and we may see it in a new Vanquish before the ...